Tuesday 6 March 2018





Hello Everyone and Welcome Back

A lot has happened since my last Blog with regards to “The Unstoppable Journey”.

The very 1st Live event for the Unstoppable Coach ™ took place in Dubai on February 24th and was held at the campus of The University of Strathclyde.

I introduced the attendees to the 9 Day Just Do It Today Programme and gave them a break down on how they can free themselves up from what is blocking them from moving forward in their private and professional lives.

The feedback from the attendees was fantastic and inspiring. The University has asked me if I would be able to take the “Journey” to their other locations in the Middle East.

Next up was the J.T. Foxx event here in Dubai on the 27th February. As I am already being mentored by JT and his coaches I was attending the event to help out with the delivery. There were over 900 people in attendance for this Mega Speaker event. The highlight of the day for me was giving a short presentation to the attendees. I spoke about my Journey so far and hit upon the Unstoppable Journey. This was a great opportunity for me to also express my gratitude to my mentors.

Remember that having a mentor is key to moving forward in any venture that you choose to participate in.

So, moving forward, I am already speaking with major event organizers here in the Dubai with a view to getting a spot on their platform at future events which they will be hosting throughout 2018.

I will also be releasing regular videos on the Unstoppable Coach Facebook (LINK) page to enable everyone to keep up to speed with developments related to how to get started on your own Unstoppable Journey.

That was just a quick catch up of what has been going on.

Going forward with my Blog I am going to be moving into different areas of interest. I will be featuring more in-depth details of where the Unstoppable Journey originated and looking at past masters of inspiration and motivation.

Till then Be Unstoppable and may your God go with you..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Launch of the Unstoppable Web-Site Last night saw the launch of the Unstoppable Coach web-site. I had been taking my time on re...